Tech for Small Business
Use Technology Smarter
We get it. Tech can be confusing and scary. This workshop shows you how to use technology to grow your business without breaking the bank.
Register your interest to be notified when the next workshop is scheduled.
- Explain how emerging technologies like AI, Blockchain and 3D printing will affect or help your business
- Setup and use online tools that help you automate menial tasks
- Identify and implement technology that will impress your customers without breaking the bank
- See new opportunities for product or service improvement and business model innovation
- Create a plan to embrace technology and prepare your business for the future
- Level: Beginner Friendly
- Course type: Workshop
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Gold Coast, Queensland
Designed for all small business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs
- Freelancers and consultants
- Professional services (Accountants, lawyers, marketers etc)
- Health and fitness professionals (Doctors, dentists, physios, trainers etc)
- Tradespeople (Plumbers, builders, electricians etc)
More workshops you'll enjoy
Business Design Institute acknowledges and pays respect to the Yugambeh people of the Gold Coast, who are the traditional custodians of the land, as well as all their descendants both past and present.
We also acknowledge the many Aboriginal people from other regions as well as Torres Strait and South Sea Islander people who now live in the local area and have made an important contribution to the community.