Big Ideas for Small Business
Business Model Innovation
Whether you’ve been in business for years, or just thinking about starting one, this fun and practical workshop will spark fresh ideas, help you see your enterprise from a different angle and give you new energy for success.
Register your interest to be notified when the next workshop is scheduled.
You'll be able to:
- Define the problem your business is solving
- Describe your business’ customer segments and complete a Persona Canvas for your ideal customer
- Use the Business Model Canvas tool to see your business from a new perspective
- Use the Value Proposition Canvas tool to highlight how your product or service deals with your customers’ pains and gains
- Explain how you can innovate on your business model to stand out from your competitors
You'll take home:
- A Business Model Canvas for your business
- A Persona Canvas for your ideal customers
- A Value Proposition Canvas
- An action plan to shake things up and grow your business
- Level: Beginner Friendly
- Course type: Workshop
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Gold Coast, Queensland
Designed for all small business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs
- Freelancers and consultants
- Professional services (Accountants, lawyers, marketers etc)
- Health and fitness professionals (Doctors, dentists, physios, trainers etc)
- Tradespeople (Plumbers, builders, electricians etc)
More workshops you'll enjoy
Business Design Institute acknowledges and pays respect to the Yugambeh people of the Gold Coast, who are the traditional custodians of the land, as well as all their descendants both past and present.
We also acknowledge the many Aboriginal people from other regions as well as Torres Strait and South Sea Islander people who now live in the local area and have made an important contribution to the community.