Attract Your Ideal Customers
Customer Experience and Service Design
We all have customers and supporters we love to work with. Learn how you can attract more of them for greater enjoyment and profit.
Register your interest to be notified when the next workshop is scheduled.
You'll be able to:
- Describe your customer segments and analyse their value to your business
- Identify your ideal customers and explore their pains and gains
- Create a customer journey map that helps you see the different ways people find and interact with your business
- Break down the service you provide your customers and take a fresh look at how you can make small improvements that have big impact
- Put in place a strategy that attracts more customers you like to work with, keeps them loyal and makes it easy for them to buy and pay more
You'll take home:
- A customer persona canvas which illustrates your ideal customers
- A customer journey map
- A service design blueprint
- An action plan for making positive change to your business
- Level: Beginner Friendly
- Course type: Workshop
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Gold Coast, Queensland
Designed for all small business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs
- Freelancers and consultants
- Professional services (Accountants, lawyers, marketers etc)
- Health and fitness professionals (Doctors, dentists, physios, trainers etc)
- Tradespeople (Plumbers, builders, electricians etc)
More workshops you'll enjoy
Business Design Institute acknowledges and pays respect to the Yugambeh people of the Gold Coast, who are the traditional custodians of the land, as well as all their descendants both past and present.
We also acknowledge the many Aboriginal people from other regions as well as Torres Strait and South Sea Islander people who now live in the local area and have made an important contribution to the community.